Tuesday, July 31, 2012

All the very best things about St. Paul School

As you may remember, we conducted a Family Satisfaction Survey in the spring. A full report with the findings will be coming soon (thanks, School Committee and Dianne Romanelli for all your hard work on this report). In the meantime, I created a "Tagxedo Word Cloud" that I think you'll enjoy!

I created this word cloud by pasting all of your responses from the question "What I like best about St. Paul School" into the Tagxedo website. The site takes the total word count and creates a word cloud based on the words used most often (the relative size of each word is based on how often it showed up in the survey responses). This word cloud uses the top 100 words (after taking out all common words - a, and, the, etc.).

I think this infographic is a great way to share all of the good news about our school - from the eyes of our parents.  Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to respond!


No comments:

Post a Comment